Pre Congress Workshop on April 16, 2021: “Digital workflow and ceramic implants”
16 April 2021 from 14 h 00 min to 17 h 30 min
Pre Congress Workshop on April 16, 2021: “Digital workflow and ceramic implants” – guided versus navigated surgery with ceramic implants
An optional Workshop will be held the day before the congress, in Brussels (from 2 pm until 5:30 pm)
The theme of this Pre Congress Workshop will be on the theme : “Digital workflow and ceramic implants” – guided versus navigated surgery with ceramic implants.
2:00 to 2:45 pm: Lecture by Dr Pascal EPPE :
- Surgical guides from 3D planning with ROMEXIS software (PLANMECA)
- Principle and tips for 3D Matching.
- How to quickly design and print in 3D a surgical guide compatible with any ceramic implant system? Inexpensive and reliable.
- Advantages and disadvantages.
- Guided drilling management to avoid metal contamination.
- Clinical cases with ceramic implants.
2:45 to 3:30 pm: Lecture Dr Philippe LAPERCHE :
- What is navigation?
- Explanation of the navigation system (Navident)
- Navigation in action with some clinical cases and videos.
- Easy to use system.
- Planning a clinical case with zirconia implant :
- corresponding prosthetic project, digital printing with CBCT
- Matching CBCT to an actual patient: tracing
- Using the navigational aid
- Placing the Zirconia Implant in the right place
3:30 to 4:15 pm: Coffee break and HANDS-ON with our partners
- Demonstrations and hands-on experience with digital tools.
4:15 to 5:15 pm: Lecture Dr. Saurabh Gupta
- “Digital Workflow in Zirconia Implant Dentistry: The Future is Here”
- Total digital workflow concept: Diagnosis, treatment plan and development of zirconia implant treatment can be carried out by a digital resource.
- This presentation will detail the current opportunities and limitations of these advanced technologies in implant dentistry.
- Clinical cases with zirconia implants. Tips and tricks.
Hotel Le Plaza Brussels
Bld Adolphe Max 118-126 -1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Phone : +32 2 278 01 00
PREFERENTIAL RATE for members EACim: 150 €
if registration before March 1st, 2021 (instead of 190 € if registration after this date)
BASIC RATE for non members EACim: 200 €
if registration before March 1st, 2021 (instead of 250 € if registration after this date)
In collaboration with Planmeca and IPP Pharma (Navident).