A strong and experienced team
The founding members
We are a group of 6 practicing clinicians, teachers, speakers or academics, sharing practice and expertise with ceramic implants as an alternative to titanium implants.
Members of the Board of Directors
– CES and graduated of Periodontology and Implantology – Master of Science in Biomaterials – Former Teaching Assistant Paris VI – Pitié Salpêtrière – Laureate of the French Academy of Dental Surgery – Scientific President of the Implant Oral Club Luxembourg – Exclusive exercise in Periodontology and Implantology, including ceramics since 2009.
Norbert CIONCAHead of research and inter-university relations
– lecturer in the Division of Periodontology and Oral Physiopathology at the University of Geneva School of Dental Medicine – Swiss Federal diploma in dentistry (D.D.S) – Doctorate in dentistry (Dr. med. dent.) – Privat Docent (PD) in dentistry – Swiss board-certified periodontist – Consultant at Geneva School of Hygienist – Member of Swiss Society of Periodontology (SSP) – Member of International Association for Dental Research (IADR)
– D.U Postgraduate Degree in Periodontology and Implantology New York University, NYU College of Dentistry (USA) – Former University attaché (Barcelona Faculty, UIC) for 15 years – Master in Odontological Neurotherapy. University of Barcelona – Therapeutic approach based on Biological Dentistry since 2006 – Practice of Ceramic Implantology since 2014
The other important members
– DDS University of Paris 1982 – Private practice limited to Oral surgery and Implant Dentistry in Paris – Program Director Post Graduate of Oral Implantology, University of Corsica (Corte, France) – Associate Professor of Implant Dentistry University of Loma Linda (California) – Past-President of the European Association for Osseonintegration (EAO 2012-2014) – Recipent of the Robert James Award for Education in Implant Dentistry 2010 University of Loma Linda (USA)
– In practice in Ulm since 1986 – 1990 to the present, free-lance lecturing in prevention, practice management, media management and documentation for dentists and doctors – Lectures and courses in implantology with live operations performed by myself – Doctor of Philosophy in Public Health (St. Elisabeth University Bratislava, Slovakia) – Master of Science, Oral Surgery (Danube University Krems Austria) – Certified specialism, implantology by DGI – Consultant to the DGI and DGOI – Author, particularly in the field of ceramics implantology – ITI Study Club Director – Trainer for holistic communication techniques – Qualification as quality auditor (German Accreditation Agency – Dakks)