Dr Pedro Santos Silva (Portugal)
- Graduated DDS, ISCSN-CESPU, Portugal
- Professional registration number 4694
- Clinical Director at S.Tiago Medical Center, Portugal
- Recognized Specialist in Oral Surgery by OMD, Portugal
- Master in Implantology and Periodontology, College of Dentistry- New York, USA
- Master in Oral Implantology- University of Seville, Spain
- Post graduated in Advanced Oral Implantology- University of Seville, Spain
- Specialist in Esthetic Implantology, Regeneration and Advanced Periodontology, Madrid, Spain
- Soft Tissue Esthetics, Grafting and Management Course- gIDE (Global Institute Dental Education)- Los Angeles, USA
- Specialized course in Zygomatic Implantology- São Paulo, Brazil
- Lecturer in international Implantology and Periodontology courses
“Complete biointegration and restorative flexibility”- 2021 EACim congress
Bio-integration, the integration of hard and soft tissues is a pre-requisite for long term success.
In this lecture Dr Silva will take you through some large cases with two-piece implants to show the restorative possibilities with zirconia implants. Zirconia implants are suitable for full arch restorations if the prosthetic flexibility is provided by the system. Apart from the large cases, Dr Silva will also present a unique digital workflow of a two-piece system without scan bodies.