EACim 2019 Congress in Paris – Ceramic implants, an alternative to titanium
28 June 2019
1st EACim congress 2019
June 28, 2019 – Intercontinental Hotel Paris
Congress theme: CERAMIC IMPLANTS, AN ALTERNATIVE TO TITANIUM
- Fundamental aspects of zirconia ceramics
Dr Philippe DUCHATELARD – France
- Biocompatibility of zirconia implants. Benefits of the PEEK prosthesis on Zirconia implants.
Dr Pascal EPPE – Belgium
- Benefits of Zirconia ceramic in the prevention of peri-implantitis
Dr Giancarlo BIANCA – France
- Behaviour of Zirconia ceramic in contact with soft tissues: biological and aesthetic outcome
Dr Fabrice BAUDOT – France
- Is the One-piece Zirconia implant the ideal implant?
Dr Simon TORDJMAN – France
- Are Zirconia ceramic implants indicated for all clinical cases?
Dr Jochen MELLINGHOFF – Germany
> Learn more about this lecture