GENERAL MEMBERSHIP CONDITIONS FOR THE EACIM ASSOCIATION
AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE EACIM WEBSITE
EACIM is an association governed by the law of 1 of July 1901, whose registered office is located at 65, avenue du Prado, 13006 Marseille (France), registered in the National Directory of Associations (RNA), under number W133031573 (hereinafter referred to as ” the EACIM Association”).
On this page, you will find the general conditions which apply to any connection to the Website (hereinafter “the Terms and Conditions”), to any membership of the EACIM association and to the subscription to the services of the EACIM association which the User may access via the website (hereinafter “the General Conditions of Membership”).
ARTICLE 1. PURPOSE – OPPOSABILITY OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
1.1. Subject of the General Conditions of Membership
These General Conditions of Membership define the rights and obligations of the Parties as part of the membership of the EACIM association and the subscription to the member services offered by the EACIM association.
1.2. Opposability of the Membership General Conditions
Unless specifically agreed in writing, relations between the Parties are exclusively governed by these General Conditions of Membership (in addition to the General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website), which are accepted without reservation by the Member
Any membership to the EACIM association as well as any subscription to the EACim Member Services implies the full acceptance of the Member to these Terms of Membership, the statutes, the rules of procedure and the General Conditions of Use of the EACim Website.com.
These General Terms and Conditions of Membership may be modified at any time by the EACIM, which will be immediately applicable as soon as they are published on the EACim.com Website.
By accepting these General Conditions of Membership and General Conditions of Use of the Website, the Member declares to have the legal capacity to contract, that is to be of age without incapacity.
ARTICLE 2. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EACIM MEMBERSHIP
2.1. Conditions of EACim membership
Participants who wish to join the EACim association must fulfill the following conditions:
- having had, having or considering becoming a dental professional (medical doctors, practicing or retired dental surgeons), or other health professionals.
- accept these General Conditions of Membership, the General Conditions of Use of the Website, the statutes of the EACim association published on the Website, and the rules of procedure in force on the day of membership available on request by e- mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- pay a membership fee to the association, subject to exemptions, under the conditions set out in article 3 below.
2.2. How to join EACim
Membership in the EACIM association and, where applicable, subscription to its member services, is carried out according to the following steps:
- membership through EACim association’s website: the applicant for membership follows the membership procedure described on the website and pays the membership fee, if due, by credit card online or by bank transfer. The admission decision results from the confirmation sent to the applicant of his membership by e-mail notification.
- membership by postal mailing: the candidate for membership returns to the EACIM association the registration form provided by the association (sent to the applicant on request or downloaded from the website) accompanied if it is due, the settlement of the membership fee. The admission decision is notified to the interested party by e-mail.
ARTICLE 3. ACCESSION TO THE EACim ASSOCIATION – ENTRY FEES
The Member is required to pay, at the time of his initial membership, an annual fee corresponding to the single unique available formula: Single Membership of € 180 for 365 days from the date of online membership.
ARTICLE 4. DURATION OF EACim MEMBERSHIP
The membership of the EACim association is valid for the duration of the association, except resignation of the Member, Member’s death or exclusion of the Member, from the date of payment of its entry fee (subject however to a refusal of membership of the Board of Directors), by credit card or at the date of receipt of the Member’s bank transfer.
ARTICLE 5. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE EACim SITE
5.1 – Services Provided by EACim to Adherent Members
Membership of the EACim association allows the Members to access:
- all contents of the website, including the general contents of the site
- a Member Document Library providing free access to documents exclusively reserved for the Members. The Member Adherent accesses this space by going to his User Account after filling in his credentials.
The EACim association may have access to this space, which the Member Member accepts.
The EACim association may modify the conditions of access to this service or end it at any time, in a discretionary manner.
ARTICLE 6. END OF EACim MEMBERSHIP
6.1 – Ending of membership
Membership in the EACim Association ends at the end of the membership period (365 days after the effective date of membership, ie the date of receipt of payment).
6.2 – Early termination
The EACim membership can also be ended in the following cases:
- resignation addressed to the EACim, by email, to the following address: secretaireEACim@gmail.com or by mailing to: EACim, 65, avenue du Prado
13006 Marseille (France)
ARTICLE 7. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL TO EACim SERVICES
In accordance with the provisions of Article L. 121-21 of the French Consumer Code, the Member has a right of withdrawal regarding subscription to the EACim Member Services which it may exercise within fourteen (14) clear days. from the time of joining the services, subject to the following two (2) conditions:
- notify the exercise of this withdrawal by e-mail to the following email address “email@example.com” or by mail sending all information to the following address: EACim, 65, avenue du Prado, 13006 Marseille (France), before the expiry of the aforementioned period of 14 days,
- that, in accordance with the article L.121-21-7 of the Code of the consumption, the Member services are not fully executed before the end of the period of withdrawal and that the execution of these services began after a prior express agreement of the Adhering Member and waiver of the latter’s right of withdrawal. Thus, in the context of the provision of Member services, the Member who requests the full benefits of services before the end of the legal period of withdrawal of 14 days, expressly renounces his right of withdrawal. Subject to the above two conditions, the EACim association agrees to refund the membership price of the Member, without any charge, as soon as possible and no later than fourteen (14) days from the date on which he has validly exercised his right of withdrawal.
In accordance with Article L.121-21-5 of the Consumer Code, the Member who requests to benefit from the Member services, partially and not completely, before the end of the withdrawal period may still exercise his right to retract. In such a case, the EACim association is entitled to claim payment of an amount corresponding to the service provided until the communication of its decision to retract, provided that the EACim association has received the express request of the Member for the execution of the aforementioned service during the time of his right of withdrawal.
Membership in the EACim association is acquired as soon as it is validated (after payment of the membership fee if it is due) and is not subject to any right of withdrawal within the meaning of the Article L.121-21 of the Consumer Code.
ARTICLE 8. LIABILITY – GUARANTEES
The EACim association is under the obligation to protect the personal data of its members and users of the site in full compliance with the new European regulation GDPR, European regulation on data protection, which came into effect on May 25, 2018. This regulation is based on the following 4 principles: consent, the right of persons, transparency and accountability.
The EACim association is subject to an obligation of means within the framework of the services which it provides to its Members Adherents.
The EACim association does not give any guarantee with regard to the information transmitted or obtained by the Member Adherent within the framework of its services. The responsibility of the association EACIM can not be engaged, for whatever reason, for the content of the information included on the Site.
The use of any information by the Member is under his sole responsibility and at his own risk.
The responsibility of the EACIM association can not be held liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the Legal Consultations.
In the event of a breach of the responsibility of EACIM, its liability shall be limited to the price of the Legal Advice subscribed by the Member Adherent concerned.
ARTICLE 9. APPLICABLE LAW
The General Conditions of Membership are subject to French law. In case of dispute and in the absence of mutual agreement, the dispute will be brought before the competent French courts in accordance with the rules of jurisdiction in force.
Association law of July 1, 1901 registered in the national directory of associations (RNA), under the number W133031573
65, avenue du Prado, 13006 Marseille (France)
Phone : +33 (0)4 91 53 01 05 – Fax : +33 (0)4 91 81 52 64
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org