ARGOS-HDI Autumn Days – 20 and 21 September 2019
20 September 2019 from 8 h 30 min to 22 September 2019 from 17 h 00 min
Next ARGOS-HDI Autumn Days
Friday 20 and Saturday 21 September 2019
Come and attend the next autumn 2019 days of the ARGOS-HDI association, its conferences and debates on the following topics:
Biological dentistry and 10 years of clinical experience in zirconia ceramic implantology with Dr Pascal Eppe
Day 1: Biological approach
- Interest of a biological approach in dental surgery.
- Biological parameters to be optimized.
- Natural management of chronic inflammation.
- Natural management of chronic infection.
- Why and How to prepare the patient before surgery?
- How to increase bone and soft tissue quality before surgery?
- How to remineralize a patient before a surgical procedure?
- What about root canal?
- Management of cavitations and bone necrosis (NICO).
Second day: zirconia implants
- Why ceramic implants?
- Immunology and biocompatibility of zirconia
- Biological and mechanical properties of zirconia.
- Advantages and disadvantages of zirconia implants
- One-piece and two-piece zirconia implants: indications.
- Clinical data, bibliography and long-term perspective
- Installation protocols and clinical aspects of prosthetic sealing.
- The key to success for the prosthesis on zirconia implants.Long-term management.
Two days of user-friendly training including:
- meals studied with regional products from the Southwest (special care for vegans and vegetarians)
- Saturday: tasting of organic and biodynamic wines during the refined lunch cocktail, in the presence of the selected winegrower
Location of the seminar
Hôtel Hilton Garden Inn (Bordeaux Centre) – 17 Allée de Rio – 33800 Bordeaux
Tél. : +33 (0)5 64 37 15 10
ORGANIZER: ARGOS HDI
12 rue Jules Ferry – 33500 LIBOURNE
Tél. : 06 15 97 04 41