EACim Webinar “The Zirconia Monobloc implant: sharing 17 years of experience” by Dr Simon Tordjman et Dr Tolomeo Boioli
19 May from 20 h 00 min to 21 h 30 min
“Accreditation RIZIV-INAMI Belgium ACCEPTED: 10 units – Domain 6“
EACim Webinar “The Zirconia Monobloc implant: sharing 17 years of experience” by Dr Simon Tordjman & Dr Tolomeo Boioli
on May 19, 2021 at 8 p.m.
Moderated by Dr Philippe Duchatelard
- Monobloc zirconia implant: the ideal implant?
- Evolution of ceramic implantology.
- Selection criteria, indications, advantages and limitations of monobloc implants.
- Long-term follow-up. What are the advantages, limitations and indications? Contraindications and potential difficulties. Differences between the monobloc and the 2-piece implant. Indications and advantages of each solution.
- What are the criteria for choosing between the monobloc and the 2-piece?
- Prosthetic and aesthetic consequences of these two options.
- Review of the scientific literature. Presentation of a single case to arrive at multiple rehabilitations. Questions and answers.
Dr Simon Tordjman
- Former Professor and Head of the Department of Periodontology at the Salpetrieres
- International lecturer
- Numerous publications
- Almost exclusive ceramic implant surgery practice
Dr Tolomeo Boioli
- Doctor in dental surgery, he post-graduated in periodontology and in implantology in Paris.
- He deepened his knowledge with a Master of Science in biomaterials at the Ecole Centrale Paris and the University Paris XIII.
- His works have earned him the title of Laureate of the French Academy of Dental Surgery.
- International author and lecturer, he was a teacher in the department of stomatology – La Pitié-Salpêtrière of the University Paris VI and practices in his exclusive periodontology and implantology practice in Luxembourg.
Information and registration
Free webinar (on the Zoom platform)
Registration is free but required
Duration : 1h30